The UK designed & manufactured CS730 coin counter has flip down coin boxes to enable sorted coins to be tipped directly into plastic coin bags. This improves productivity dramatically & helps make the CS730 the most efficient coin sorter in its class! The CS730 coin counter uses a 'continual count
/ sort & batch' method: this means that when one coin drawer is filled, the coin counter holds that coin type back whilst continuing to process all other coins.Coin Sorter Technical Details
- Dimensions: 340L x 685W x 485H; Weight 36kg
- All steel chassis to cope with the harshest of coin processing environments.
- Flip down boxes to load denomination sachets.
- Coin validation for the highest level of accuracy on all coins.
- On-disc counting ensures only valid coins into rail for sorting.
- Display: 32 characters; Dual line display giving full count, daily & full bag totals, with a denomination breakdown.
- Automatic purging of foreign or 'dud' coins at the end of each count.
- 3 levels of memory to facilitate profit centre analysis; Continuous running, Simple keyboard operation.Coin Sorter Features
- Digital coin parameter reading coupled with alloy sensing.
- Incorporating the latest super integrated electronics.
- Dual line display; Simplified keyboard operation
- Large volume coin tray; Multiple counting modes; Non-stop count/sort & batching
- Self calibrating mode; Sort Only Mode; Free count mode; Optional thermal printer
- Suspend count mode: a full mix of coins can be counted directly into the REJECT coin drawer. Although still mixed, all coins have been counted, providing a Total and breakdown by denomination both on screen, or listed if an optional printer is attached. And, the count doesn't affect the current totals of your coin batching application. Coin Sorter Demonstration Video
: View our UK coin sorters